Where does the Children's Panel recruit?

Members of the national Children's Panel sit on hearings in the local authority where they either live or work.


Our Locations

Panel Members need to live or work in the local authority area they’d like to volunteer in. You can click on the list below to see if we’re recruiting in your area.

Regions Aberdeen City Aberdeenshire Angus Argyll and Bute Clackmannanshire Dumfries and Galloway Dundee East Ayrshire East Dunbartonshire East Renfrewshire East Lothian Edinburgh Eilean Siar Falkirk Fife Glasgow Highland Inverclyde Midlothian Moray North Ayrshire North Lanarkshire Orkney Perth and Kinross Renfrewshire Scottish Borders Shetland South Ayrshire South Lanarkshire Stirling West Dunbartonshire West Lothian Aberdeen CityAberdeenshireAngusArgyll and ButeClackmannanshireDumfries and GallowayDundeeEast AyrshireEast DunbartonshireEast RenfrewshireEast LothianEdinburghEilean SiarFalkirkFifeGlasgowHighlandInverclydeMidlothianMorayNorth AyrshireNorth LanarkshireOrkneyPerth and KinrossRenfrewshireScottish BordersShetlandSouth AyrshireSouth LanarkshireStirlingWest DunbartonshireWest Lothian