Highland and Moray
CLERK CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any queries, or would just like to chat to someone about volunteering in the Children’s Hearings System, please contact the Clerk for Highland and Moray:
NAME: Carol Maragh
TEL: 01463 702120
For technical queries relating to your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're interested in becoming a Panel Member, we recommend attending an Information Session in your area. Details for Information Sessions in Highland and Moray are below:
- 21 August 2018, 6pm, Moray Council, Council Offices, High Street, Elgin, IV30 1BX.
- 22 August 2018, 5.30pm, Duncansburgh Mackinstosh Church Hall, The Parade, Fort William, PH33 6BA.
- 28 August 2018, 7pm, Kyleakin Connections, Skye & Lochalsh Association for Disability, Old School, Kyleakin, IV41 8PH.
- 28 August 2018, 7pm, SCRA Offices, 23 Swanson Street, Thurso, KW14 8AP.
- 1 September 2018, 10am, Moray Council, Council Offices, High Street, Elgin, IV30 1BX.
- 11 September 2018, 6pm, Dingwall Town Hall, 1 Church Street, Dingwall, IV15 9SB.
- 15 September 2018, 10am, Highland Council, Glenurquhart Road, Inverness, IV3 5NX.
FINAL SELECTION DATES & INTERVIEWS
Interviews will take place on the following dates:
- 1 November 2018
- 2 November 2018
- 3 November 2018
Confirmation Letter issued to successful candidates by 26 November 2018.
BEING A PANEL MEMBER IN HIGHLAND AND MORAY
As part of your role as a Panel Member in Highland and Moray you will be expected to commit to sit on one - two children's hearings every month, dependent on your area within Highland and Moray and also to attend four learning and development opportunities per year, along with the annual Highland and Moray forum.
Highland: Monday - Friday mornings and afternoons.
Moray: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings and afternoons.