CLERK CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any queries, or would just like to chat to someone about volunteering in the Children’s Hearings System, please contact the Clerks for Renfrewshire:
NAME: Paul Shiach
TEL: 0141 618 7103
NAME: Karen Druce
TEL: 0141 618 7110
For technical queries relating to your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're interested in becoming a Panel Member, we recommend attending an Information Session in your area. Details for Information Sessions in Renfrewshire are below:
- 6 September 2018, 7pm, Wallneuk Church Hall, North Croft Street, Paisley, PA3 4AB.
- 17 September 2018, 7pm, Wallneuk Church Hall, North Croft Street, Paisley, PA3 4AB.
FINAL SELECTION DATES & INTERVIEWS
A pre-interview information evening will take place on:
Interviews will take place on the following dates:
- 8 October 2018 (afternoon and evening session)
- 11 October 2018 (afternoon session)
- 22 October 2018 (afternoon and evening session)
Confirmation Letter issued to successful candidates by 26 November 2018.
BEING A PANEL MEMBER IN RENFREWSHIRE
As part of your role as a Panel Member in Renfrewshire you will be expected to commit to sit on two children's hearings every month and also to attend at least 50% of learning and development opportunities per year.
Renfrewshire: Monday - Thursday morning and afternoon and Friday morning.